Membership in FLDCP is limited to those who have been invited to join the group and who have paid their membership fee. However, the events are open to all professionals in the design and construction industry; that includes architects, engineers, interior designers, real estate agents, developers, general contractors, sub contractors and materials suppliers. Membership is also open to professionals who want to serve people in the design and construction fields such as bankers, lawyers, insurance providers, financial advisors, printers, etc.
Your membership in FLDCP offers you the following benefits:
- Access to and referrals from FLDCP members
- Member highlight in our monthly e-newsletter
- Job postings and events in our monthly e-newsletter
- Your listing and a Company Member Page on the website
- Reduced pricing for our events
- Member group rate for supplemental benefits
- Opportunity to host events
- Ability to become involved in one of the FLDCP committees
We encourage all of our event attendees to join FLDCP. As just one of the benefits, you'll get your own Company Member Page on the FLDCP website to help promote your business.
If you would like to join FLDCP or are renewing your annual membership, please hit the "Secure Processing" button below: